Genod: Sandblasted Bent Billiard Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-628-1919
Wearing an earthy, rugged sandblast and accentuated by a gleaming silver mount, this bent Billiard from Genod is a fine example of the more than 150-year-old French company's skill and dedication to crafting handsome interpretations of classic shapes. The robust, plump-based bowl houses a good bit of chamber depth and breadth, while the S-curve in back promotes a comfortable smoking posture, the vulcanite mouthpiece tapering elegantly.-Angela Robertson
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.29 in./134.37 mm.
- Weight: 1.86 oz./52.62 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.95 in./49.53 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.73 in./43.94 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.53 in./38.86 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: France