Grechukhin Design: Sandblasted Apple with Olivewood
Product Number: 002-808-0009
Combining a deep, fiery contrast stain with a low-profile sandblast, Alexander Tupitsyn has unearthed the true beauty of the briar here in this straight Apple, showcasing rippling, almost strawberry wood-like growth rings as well as a smoldering display of angel hair flame and straight grain. It works exceptionally well with the short and chubby design Grechukhin handmade here, providing a tantalizing texture on top of an already plump and comfortable form in hand.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.57 in./116.08 mm.
- Weight: 1.44 oz./40.82 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.78 in./45.21 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.37 in./34.80 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.86 in./21.84 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.69 in./42.93 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Apple
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Russia