Grechukhin Design: Sandblasted Bent Egg with Ivorite
Product Number: 002-808-0017
Guided by an elegant leading line at the underside, and balancing a compressed, domed shank with a broad and forward-gesturing bowl, this bent Egg designed by Vladimir Grechukhin is certainly impressive. Finished in a dark, yet somewhat warm sandblasted texture, it makes fine use of a creamy ivorite mount at the shank's end, along with a gently downturned saddle bit.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.09 in./129.29 mm.
- Weight: 1.76 oz./49.90 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.86 in./47.24 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.35 in./34.29 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.82 in./46.23 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Russia