Grechukhin Design: Sandblasted Bent Egg with Ivorite
Product Number: 002-808-0018
A beautifully refined bent Egg design from Vladimir Grechukhin, this Grechukhin Design piece makes fine use of muscular shaping up front, emphasized by a tightly compressed shank, not to mention a fair bit of graceful gesture. It boasts a reassuring substance in hand, and the dark, warm finish is complemented fetchingly by a creamy ivorite mount.- Daniel Bumgardner
15% Off All PipesSold
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.02 in./127.51 mm.
- Weight: 1.92 oz./54.43 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.96 in./49.78 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.37 in./34.80 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.76 in./44.70 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Russia