Grechukhin Design: Sandblasted Blowfish with Ivorite
Product Number: 002-808-0031
This Blowfish designed by Vladimir Grechukhin is a testament to the carver's penchant for forms balancing overt muscularity with energetic presence. It boasts an organic sense of asymmetry, and the energetic, easy disposition in profile is undeniably elegant. Finished in a dark, smoldering sandblast, the shape is accented with creamy ivorite at the shank's end, along with a neatly downturned saddle stem.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.09 in./129.29 mm.
- Weight: 1.66 oz./47.17 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.94 in./49.28 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.41 in./35.81 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Blowfish
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Russia