Grechukhin: Partially Sandblasted Bent Dublin
Product Number: 002-497-0041
While the ring grain of this sandblasted bent Dublin has something of a wild, untamed look to it, it is nonetheless thorough, and quite tightly-knit in its coverage of both bowl and shank. Seemingly taking the old Danish "flame-grained smooth briar with craggy plateau on shank and rim" theme and turning it on its head, Vladimir here has accented this deeply-etched briar by smooth-polishing and contrast-staining the shank face and rim, both of which display plenty of lovely birdseye.
- Eric N. Squires
We are sorry, but this pipe has sold. Look below to find similar pipes.
Ask a question about this product.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.69 in./144.53 mm.
- Weight: 2.80 oz./79.38 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.14 in./54.36 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.68 in./42.67 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.01 in./51.05 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Partial Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Russia