Grechukhin: Smooth Bent Apple
Product Number: 002-497-0049
The shaping is smooth and precise, the briar is clearly choice, and the finish is equal parts deep, bold, and fine in definition, bringing out every strand of flame with vibrancy and clarity. In other words, this is the kind of pipe you expect to see made by a master artisan - which is why Vladimir Grechukhin is known
as a master artisan. While the pipes produced by his PS Studio workshop are excellent, for the real top-shelf execution of a pipe in the Grechukhin style, the man himself is where you want to turn to.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.80 in./121.92 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.62 in./41.15 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.29 in./32.77 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.66 in./42.16 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Russia