Grechukhin: Sandblasted Asymmetric Bent Apple
Product Number: 002-497-0127
This is not a large pipe, but it is a very solid pipe, in that distinct way Vladimir Grechukhin makes his compact pipes solid: full of action yet tight-knit, stocky of bowl, and with a blade-like transition and shank that, although not especially wide from side to side, show deep flanks that create a great visual sense of the design being well-anchored and sure-footed.
And no, the sandblast isn't shabby either.
- Eric N. Squires
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.58 in./116.33 mm.
- Weight: 1.66 oz./47.17 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.71 in./43.43 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.23 in./31.24 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Russia