Jacono: Pawn Bent Brandy
Product Number: 002-616-0340
More traditional than some of the bent Brandy shapes we've seen from Jacono, this low-waisted pipe sports a stout, tall bowl with a soft taper up to the rim and a lovely S-curve in profile. Tucked away within those stout insulating walls is a significant chamber to match. It's presented here in a dark, smoky sandblasted finish, revealing an array of rippling ring grain all around the bowl. With a firm presence and a fine texture in hand, it's sure to fit right in amongst your collection.
- Rachel DuBose
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.39 in./136.91 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.70 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.01 in./51.05 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.69 in./42.93 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy