Jacono: Pawn Bent Dublin
Product Number: 002-616-0413
With a lively profile and forward-inclined bowl, this bent Dublin from Tonino Jacono sports a slightly compressed form along the vertical axis, though the chamber is perfectly cylindrical. Stacked ring-grain is showcased from rim to heel, terminating in a spread of blasted whorls across the somewhat inflated rim. A neat piece, I'd say.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.47 in./138.94 mm.
- Weight: 1.54 oz./43.54 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.84 in./46.74 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.42 in./36.07 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.46 in./37.08 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy