Jacono: Bishop Bent Brandy
Product Number: 002-616-0416
Plump-based and tapered of bowl, this bent Brandy is a fine, neoclassical take on the shape, with a good bit of sinuous gesture to its shank and stem. It's been finished in a smooth walnut stain, with a ring of rustication just below the rim for some elegant contrast.- Rachel DuBose
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.41 in./137.41 mm.
- Weight: 2.34 oz./66.22 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.92 in./48.77 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.45 in./36.83 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.73 in./43.94 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy