Jacono: Bishop Bent Apple
Product Number: 002-616-0418
Chubby and stout, this bent Apple from Tonino Jacono packs a lot of shapeliness into a compact form that fits comfortably in hand. A warm contrast stain shows off the briar's licks of flame grain nicely, accented by a rugged, dark rustication wrapping the shank, adding both contrast and texture to the piece as a whole.- Rachel DuBose
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.92 in./124.97 mm.
- Weight: 2.82 oz./79.83 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.93 in./49.02 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.43 in./36.32 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.90 in./48.26 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy