Jacono: Rook Horn with Ebony (E)
Product Number: 002-616-0493
Broad and sweeping, this is an elegant take on the Horn from Tonino Jacono, with a touch of Danish lift and litheness to it. Tonino's usual neoclassical proportions are intact, however, the broad rim and bowl of this piece maintaining most of the visual weight, even as the transition is almost indistinguishable through the turn of the shank.- Rachel DuBose
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.75 in./146.05 mm.
- Weight: 2.10 oz./59.53 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.02 in./51.31 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.59 in./40.39 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.59 in./40.39 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Horn
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy