Jacono: Pawn Bent Dublin
Product Number: 002-616-0503
A sweeping bent Dublin rendition, this fellow from Tonino Jacono is quite a bowl-centric design, with a sense of elongation to the transition leading to a poised and upward-flicking shank and stem combination. It's finished in the Pawn's fetching sandblast, with loads of dense ring grain coaxed on all flanks.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.70 in./144.78 mm.
- Weight: 1.82 oz./51.71 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.15 in./54.61 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.67 in./42.42 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.57 in./39.88 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy