Jacono: Bishop Bent Apple
Product Number: 002-616-0569
In Tonino Jacono's portfolio, the Italian carver's bent Apple and bent Brandy designs could easily be mistaken for one another. Each boast a bulbous heel and base, the bowl tapering crisply toward the rim. The most notably difference, however, is in the height — the Brandy often rendered considerably taller than the Apple, to which this version of the latter testifies. Dressed in Tonino's Bishop finish, this stoutly-shanked number wears a vivid, honey-blonde stain, rife with 3/4 grain, and is accented with a section of partial rustication along the underside for some textural variety in hand.-Truett Smith
15% Off All Pipes$225.25
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.65 in./118.11 mm.
- Weight: 2.80 oz./79.38 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.04 in./51.82 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.54 in./39.12 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.98 in./50.29 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy