Jacono: Rook Lovat (EE)
Product Number: 002-616-0585
A quintessentially Italian neoclassic rendition of the Lovat, this Tonino piece takes the traditional English shape chart standard and hyperbolizes all aspects of the form: the elongated shank is lent even more of a stretch, the bowl is heightened considerably, and the heel afforded an extra firm nature. It results in a striking number with plenty of chamber and dressed in the Rook's vivid contrast stain, accented by a creamy acrylic stem.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 7.02 in./178.31 mm.
- Weight: 2.10 oz./59.53 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.22 in./56.39 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.95 in./49.53 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.68 in./42.67 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Lovat
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy