Jacono: Knight Volcano
Product Number: 002-616-0595
A neatly rendered Volcano shape by Tonino, this Knight grade briar not only shows an appealing profile with its smart taper of bowl and long, easy curve and re-curve of shank and stem, but also does it while still remaining a very stable sitter. Grain-wise much of this pipe is of course rusticated, but where it is not you will find a good showing of either flame grain or birdseye.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.33 in./135.38 mm.
- Weight: 1.70 oz./48.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.87 in./47.50 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.46 in./37.08 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.62 in./41.15 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Volcano
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy