Jacono: Pawn Bent Brandy
Product Number: 002-616-0604
A Prince-like fellow, this gestural bent Brandy shape from Tonino is a lively specimen indeed. It boasts a resolute substance in hand, not to mention a seriously stimulating texture, courtesy of the remarkably tight ring-grain pattern brought out by the Pawn grade sandblast. The carver opted for a neat crimson stain and streamlined mount of matching hue, lending this pipe a tastefully old school look.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.14 in./130.56 mm.
- Weight: 1.30 oz./36.85 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.45 in./36.83 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.21 in./30.73 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy