Jacono: Knight Prince
Product Number: 002-616-0623
Known for his penchant for compact, muscular forms, Tonino Jacono applies that shaping style to what's typically considered a rather lean and elegant shape: the Prince. The extra stoutness lent to the bowl and shank work quite well with its slight, 1/8 bent, giving the piece an almost Author-like silhouette in profile. It pairs quite nicely with Jacono's dark, rugged rustication, accented by a swirled acrylic bit of gray.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.47 in./138.94 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.29 in./32.77 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.85 in./46.99 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Prince
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy