Jacono: Pawn Bent Egg
Product Number: 002-616-0627
With the softest of curves at the top of the transition from bowl to shank, this lithe number from Tonino Jacono features a honey-stained rim echoes by a briar ring of the same color at the end of the shank, just before the beige, variegated saddle stem. The blast is consistent and runs around the entire bowl, and the piece is a tactile pleasure no matter how its held.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.62 in./142.75 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.70 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.26 in./57.40 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.79 in./45.47 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.67 in./42.42 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy