Jacono: Bishop Bent Brandy with Purpleheart
Product Number: 002-616-0630
Beautiful grain dominates the bowl, running vertically around the entire circumference and contrasted at the shank with dark rustication wrapping the upper 80 percent of the shank. A colorful extension of purpleheart provides a flash of subduled color, and the short saddle stem balances coloration on either side of the decorative fitment.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.94 in./125.48 mm.
- Weight: 2.10 oz./59.53 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.06 in./52.32 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.69 in./42.93 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy