Jacono: Rook Bent Billiard with Boxwood (E)
Product Number: 002-616-0646
The bowl is offset to the left by the amusing bent shank, though the pipe is comfortable in either hand. Tonino's contrast stain is used to excellent effect, with flame grain furring consistently around the bowl in fine strands terminating at the plateau rim. A pale and flawless piece of Boxwood covers the end of the shank, and a short-throw taper stem provides a dash of tradition.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.65 in./143.51 mm.
- Weight: 2.80 oz./79.38 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.29 in./58.17 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.85 in./46.99 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.79 in./45.47 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy