Jacono: Rook Dublin (E)
Product Number: 002-616-0665
Tonino Jacono's Dublin forms don't typically display the Freehand-style flare of this Rook design, but here the carver has executed it to great effect, bolstered by lively flame grain and accentuated by a honey-blonde contrast finish. Said liveliness up front is juxtaposed with an arrow-straight stretch of rounded shank, and complemented by a neat, succinct saddle stem of variegated blacks, greys, and browns.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.51 in./139.95 mm.
- Weight: 1.89 oz./53.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.97 in./50.04 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.39 in./35.31 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy