Jacono: Bishop Brandy
Product Number: 002-616-0706
A Brandy with the more squat and broad dimensions of a Pot, this piece from Tonino Jacono remains classic in its shaping, but with a touch more muscularity about the lower bowl and transition. The trim saddle stem emphasizes that robustness, drawing focus to the Bishop line's dual-finish — a smoky contrast stain paired to a section of rustication along the upper bowl.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.55 in./140.97 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.70 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.75 in./44.45 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.42 in./36.07 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.76 in./44.70 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Brandy
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy