Jacono: Bishop Brandy
Product Number: 002-616-0707
Fitting a plump-based, tapered bowl on the end of an oval shank and saddle stem combination, this Brandy from Tonino Jacono exudes traditional charm in the dramatic proportions of Italian pipe design. It sits sturdily upright thanks to the flattened underside, which also serves to accentuate the heel's firmness. Dressed in the artisan's Bishop finish, it's marked by a dark-stained rustication about the shank and vivid contrast stain at the bowl — the former serving to draw visual focus to the perfect flame and straight grain streaking the flanks.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.70 in./144.78 mm.
- Weight: 2.10 oz./59.53 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.93 in./49.02 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.59 in./40.39 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.68 in./42.67 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Brandy
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy