Jacono: Knight Bent Billiard
Product Number: 002-616-0725
With an almost Brandy-like sense of mass at the lower bowl, this bent Billiard from Tonino Jacono is a substantial, Italian pipe, a typical style of the Italian artisan. It boasts an eagerness in profile, and with all that briar up front, you can expect quite a bit in the way of chamber capacity. It wears the dark rusticated texture of the Knight finish and an acrylic stem of variegated hues of cream and moss.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.70 in./144.78 mm.
- Weight: 2.30 oz./65.20 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.11 in./53.59 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.75 in./44.45 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.76 in./44.70 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy