Jacono: Pawn Flamingo
Product Number: 002-616-0735
The Flamingo is one of Tonino Jacono's signature shapes, easily recognized from across the room thanks to its striking profile. It's defined by a uniquely bent shank, just after the transition, paired here to a squat, rounded Apple bowl. It does well to combine classic shaping cues with a whimsical touch and allows for more ways of comfortably holding the piece. Here dressed in the Pawn's concise sandblast, it wears a dark stain that draws focus to the shimmering emerald hues of the acrylic stem.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.85 in./123.19 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.72 in./43.69 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.40 in./35.56 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.73 in./43.94 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy