Jacono: Bishop Bent Brandy Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-616-0765
The Bishop line is Tonino Jacono's collection of dual-finished pipes, contrasting smooth and rusticated or sandblasted textures with disparate color palettes. The finish is showcased here on this bent Brandy, the heel sloped forward to accentuate the bowl's forward cant. With a smoky stain across the bowl, vibrant flame grain is highlighted, contrasted by the dark-stained rustication along the shank.-Truett Smith
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.27 in./133.86 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.98 in./50.29 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.61 in./40.89 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy