Jacono: Queen Flamingo with Olivewood
Product Number: 002-616-0772
A shape that Tonino Jacono continues to explore, the Flamingo is characterized by a unique, crooked shank, reminiscent of its namesake's inverted leg joint. Despite the striking, non-standard profile, the bowl is traditional — a tall Dublin rises from a softly curved heel, tapering toward the plateau-covered rim. The abrupt bend of the shank is completed with an extension of olivewood, which also provides an exciting contrast of grain and color before meeting the saddle mouthpiece.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.86 in./148.84 mm.
- Weight: 2.30 oz./65.20 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.21 in./56.13 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.89 in./48.01 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.87 in./47.50 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy