Jacono: Pawn Bent Brandy (E)
Product Number: 002-616-0791
Virgin pipes are rare. This bent Brandy from Tonino Jacono features that rare virgin finish that requires flawless briar to make happen. The attraction, of course, is the slow, deep coloring that takes place when smoking a virgin briar; its graduating color is impossible to find in a stain. In this case, the plump bowl and excellent grain, flowing lines and lithe curves all combine for an excellent piece that will become even more excellent as it gains smoking experience.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.84 in./122.94 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.70 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.91 in./48.51 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.89 in./48.01 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy