Jacono: Bishop Bent Dublin
Product Number: 002-616-0792
This style of mixed finish defines Jacono's Bishop line; while the mix of smooth and rusticated textures do make for an interesting feel in hand, the dual finish actually accomplishes so much more for the composition than mere tactile contrast. It accentuates and emphasizes Tonino's strong Italian neoclassical approach to pipe making, the darker rustication around the rim shifting even more visual weight to the stout, sturdy Dublin bowl — and all the gorgeous flame grain that descends from it.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.68 in./144.27 mm.
- Weight: 1.40 oz./39.69 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.97 in./50.04 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.50 in./38.10 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.62 in./41.15 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy