Jacono: Rook Bent Brandy with Silver (EE)
Product Number: 002-616-0804
Balancing stout, Italian neoclassical proportions up front with a nice, elegant, and sinuous flow through the shank and stem, this bent Brandy is a great example of Tonino Jacono's signature style. It also happens to showcase his impeccable briar selection, too, displaying as it does some rather impressive flame grain contrasted nicely by a sterling silver accent.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.86 in./123.44 mm.
- Weight: 2.40 oz./68.04 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.14 in./54.36 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.75 in./44.45 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.97 in./50.04 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy