Jacono: Partially Rusticated Olivewood Bent Bulldog
Product Number: 002-616-0838
When deciding to fashion a pipe from a material other than briar, Tonino Jacono most often opts for olivewood, the wood's unique grain patterns a pleasant contrast to those we see in briar. Usually, the Italian carver will finish his olivewood pipes smooth; however, this bent Bulldog wears a rusticated texture across the upper bowl — set between the equatorial ridgeline and the smooth rim. It makes for a diverse texture and palette on a shape that fits right into Jacono's Italian neoclassic style.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.62 in./142.75 mm.
- Weight: 2.80 oz./79.38 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.25 in./57.15 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.88 in./47.75 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.08 in./52.83 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Bulldog
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Olivewood
- Country: Italy