Jacono: Knight Bent Brandy
Product Number: 002-616-0843
Tonino Jacono's bent Brandy and bent Apple renditions often resemble each other and display similar characteristics — considerably voluptuous heels set to upward tapers, essentially hybridizing Apple and Brandy forms. One such amalgamation is presented here in reserved style and hearty substance: It wears the Italian artisan's dense Knight rustication and a ruby-tinged stain, complemented by a caramel-swirling, acrylic stem and a smooth rim.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.26 in./133.60 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.70 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.93 in./49.02 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.56 in./39.62 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.79 in./45.47 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy