Jacono: Rook Bent Brandy with Silver (E)
Product Number: 002-616-0906
While the majority of Tonino's Brandy shapes feature a plump, round style of bowl, this Rook example keeps the taper up to the rim a bit more defined, hinting at the Volcano in its low-set jutting heel. That harder-lined style works nicely with the softer shaping of the transition and shank, making for a lovely silhouette in profile. It's finished here in a warm contrast stain, showcasing some gorgeous flame grain all around.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.18 in./131.57 mm.
- Weight: 2.90 oz./82.21 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.46 in./62.48 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 2.12 in./53.85 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.01 in./51.05 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy