Jacono: Rook Bent Dublin Churchwarden
Product Number: 002-616-0940
A long Churchwarden of nearly 10 inches, this Dublin from Tonino Jacono seems a throwback to the Danish Fancy designs that were so popular in the 1970s. Its rim is covered in natural plateau, and the easy flow of the transition leads to a dramatically expanding shank end echoing the rim's plateau but at an angle for visual intrigue. The long, acrylic stem is traditionally jet-black, and the grain is wonderfully defined by a contrast stain of smoky, dark disposition.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 9.75 in./247.65 mm.
- Weight: 2.20 oz./62.37 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.92 in./48.77 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.54 in./39.12 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Churchwarden
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy