Jacono: Knight Rhodesian
Product Number: 002-616-0994
Tonino Jacono's carving style tends toward chubby, charming shapes, with this robust Rhodesian being a fine example. The forward-canting, muscular bowl displays the traditional form's wrapping beadline below its domed rim, while the equally stout, rounded shank and tapered stem top things off in back. Substantial in hand, the stummel wears the craggy, earthy rustication of the Knight finish, with the rim and trim band of briar at the shank end providing smooth textural contrast.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.13 in./130.30 mm.
- Weight: 2.30 oz./65.20 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.11 in./53.59 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.57 in./39.88 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.79 in./45.47 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Rhodesian
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy