Jacono: Pawn Bent Dublin
Product Number: 002-616-1000
A dramatic neoclassic bent Dublin from Jacono, this rendition displays a distinctive check-mark profile, with a pointed heel giving rise to both a tall, flared bowl and a well-bent shank and stem combination. It's dressed in the Italian workshop's sandblasted Pawn finish, with an earthy, two-tone stain that perfectly accentuates rippling growth rings climbing the bowl, and a prominent stem of jet-black acrylic tops everything off with a strong bend and sleek taper.- Joel Balyeat
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.48 in./139.19 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.55 in./64.77 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.58 in./40.13 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.71 in./43.43 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy