Jacono: Knight Bent Pot
Product Number: 002-616-1029
An especially muscular design rendered in compact form, this bold bent Pot from Tonino Jacono pairs a thick-walled, robust Pot with an equally stout, Author-like bent shank and stem. Hearty in profile, it's dressed in the earthy finish of the Knight rustication, providing plenty of textural and visual delight, while a smooth, polished rim and trim ring at the shank end lend contrast.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.92 in./124.97 mm.
- Weight: 2.24 oz./63.50 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.94 in./49.28 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.59 in./40.39 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.71 in./43.43 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy