Jacono: Rook Bent Apple (E)
Product Number: 002-616-1052
A full-bodied pipe of modest length, this bent Apple from Jacono displays the form's charmingly plump bowl with a resoundingly voluptuous feel in hand. It's paired to a gracefully arcing shank and gently downturned stem, offering a comfortable smoking posture. This Rook-grade piece is dressed in a warm honey-blonde stain that unveils lovely licks of flame grain around the bowl and handsome birdseye populating the broad heel.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.45 in./138.43 mm.
- Weight: 2.16 oz./61.23 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.86 in./47.24 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.29 in./32.77 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.80 in./45.72 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy