Jacono: Bishop Bent Billiard (E) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-616-1159
A hearty, tall bowl maintains the focal point of this bent Billiard from Jacono, its forward-ebbing stance and palm-filling presence quite dynamic. Housing an impressive chamber depth, the bowl is set to a far more svelte shank and abbreviated, slightly bent saddle stem, the proportions boldly neoclassic. It's wearing an auburn stain with contrast, showing off stunning, dense tendrils of flame grain on all flanks, while the rim is saturated in birdseye. Dually finished, the shank is wearing a partial, earthy rustication for some textural versatility.-Angela Robertson
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.03 in./153.16 mm.
- Weight: 2.46 oz./69.85 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.29 in./58.17 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.82 in./46.23 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.78 in./45.21 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy