Jacono: Rook Bent Brandy Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-616-1273
This bent Brandy from Tonino Jacono presents the dramatized proportions seen in Italian neoclassic pipe making, with the broad-based, tall and tapering bowl making for a substantial, voluptuous fit in hand. It dominates the form, with the comparatively more slender shank and abbreviated stem lending support in back. The skilled carver has dressed this in the smooth, smoky walnut tones of the Rook finish, showcasing tight-knit tendrils of flame grain that engulf the bowl, with stunning whorls of birdseye populating the heel.-Angela Robertson
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.66 in./143.76 mm.
- Weight: 2.94 oz./83.46 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.19 in./55.63 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.09 in./53.09 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy