Jacono: Rook Bent Brandy Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-616-1276
This chubby bent Brandy by Tonino Jacono is a robust rendition of the classic shape. The stout bowl displays a gentle upward taper from its plump midriff. A muscular round shank brings up the rear, fitted with a tapered acrylic, comfortably bent stem. Dressed in a rich walnut stain, the Rook grade stummel boasts fine flame grain around the bowl with copious birdseye at the heel and rim.-Gabriel Bass
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.08 in./129.03 mm.
- Weight: 3.25 oz./92.08 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.35 in./59.69 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 2.06 in./52.32 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.91 in./48.51 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy