Jacono: Rook Bent Brandy Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-616-1402
A fairly reserved take on the classic bent Brandy, this piece features a healthy bowl that's posed at the fore of an upturned shank and a demurely curved saddle stem. The bowl tapers from its wide, full heel to its tauter rim, and as it does, it takes on an elegant curvature that conforms quite naturally to the hand. Elegant and fluid in profile, this piece is dressed in an oak-hued smooth finish that highlights striking grain throughout the stummel.--Davin Hylton
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.57 in./141.48 mm.
- Weight: 1.79 oz./50.80 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.96 in./49.78 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.61 in./40.89 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy