Konstantin Shekita: Sandblasted Billiard
Product Number: 002-600-0032
Definitely among Konstantin Shekita's more conservative fare, this briar could possibly be mistook for a plumper Danish neoclassic from the likes of Jess Chonowitsch or S. Bang, and the light-depth, black-finished sandblast and bright sterling silver accent band make for classic complements to one another. There's plenty of chamber within of course, and the feel in hand is certainly substantial. An excellent, straightforward composition from a truly skilled carver.
- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.65 in./118.11 mm.
- Weight: 1.95 oz./55.34 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.92 in./48.77 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.66 in./42.16 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Ukraine