Lomma: Partially Rusticated Bent Egg with Maple
Product Number: 002-596-0029
The bent Egg is not a shape I'd typically think of as aggressive, at all, and somehow I doubt I'm alone in that. Nonetheless, Lars has here cut a shape with a definite bit of attitude about it, with a leading edge as pronounced as a cock's spurs, complemented by the curving flare of the shank. Still, despite that outlier of a profile the form presented in hand remains just what you'd expect of a Danish Egg design; rounded and natural, and pleasing in the palm.
- Eric N. Squires
We are sorry, but this pipe has sold. Look below to find similar pipes.
Ask a question about this product.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.86 in./148.84 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.70 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.87 in./47.50 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.44 in./36.58 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.71 in./18.03 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.86 in./47.24 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Sweden