Lomma: Sandblasted Bent Brandy
Product Number: 002-596-0126
Full of curves yet decidedly firm and taut, this cheeky and compact bent Brandy by Lars Jonsson may be shapely, but it is a very toned sort of shapely. It is also just very neat, Lars as usual managing to handle a shape that packs much mass in a short space, while still keeping the lines sweeping and active, and the proportions well balanced.
- Eric N. Squires
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.60 in./116.84 mm.
- Weight: 2.02 oz./57.15 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.91 in./48.51 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.38 in./35.05 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.74 in./18.80 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.86 in./47.24 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Sweden