Lomma: Partially Sandblasted Brandy
Product Number: 002-596-0128
As far as straight shapes go I'm used to seeing Lars Jonsson take his briars towards a more classic Danish direction, versus his often compactly muscular bent designs. This Brandy is something of an exception to that — not as tightly massive as many of his bent shapes, but still clearly emphasizing a short plumpness of bowl, and following that with quite a wide, yet flat shank. I'd also say this is one of the most everyday-practical designs from Lars, it being both handy of length and a very stable sitter.
- Eric N. Squires
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.71 in./119.63 mm.
- Weight: 1.44 oz./40.82 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.56 in./39.62 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.24 in./31.50 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.73 in./18.54 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.67 in./42.42 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Brandy
- Finish: Partial Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Sweden