Michail Kyriazanos: Sandblasted Harley with Silver Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-629-0115
Michail Kyriazanos's Harley is a lovely example of his ability to reinterpret old shapes. Inspired by a shape discovered in a catalogue of old English pipes, it has been imbued with Michail's sense of Greek elegance, with a long, slender stem and trim shank serving as a tidy balance to the rotund bowl. In this piece, a dark sandblast doesn't quite disguise its deep, midset beadlines, and a sterling silver band adds a generous touch of flash to the shank end, giving it that traditional feel that is part and parcel to classic pieces.- Rachel DuBose
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.56 in./141.22 mm.
- Weight: 1.09 oz./30.84 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.21 in./30.73 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.01 in./25.65 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.67 in./17.02 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.56 in./39.62 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Rhodesian
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Greece