Missouri Meerschaum: The Louis Straight Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-543-0058
A tall, cylindrical bowl and fancy-style acrylic stem define the Louis corn cob pipe from Missouri Meerschaum. The bowl is stained darker to contrast the pale hue of the shank, and the mouthpiece is crafted from quality Italian acrylic, designed with expansion rings about the base for added flair and panache on this straight rendition.
Note: While all of our other pipes are photographed individually, these are not, and you may expect some reasonable cosmetic variation between the example we've photographed and the pipe you've received.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.25 in./158.75 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.18 in./55.37 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.34 in./34.04 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.44 in./36.58 mm.
- Stem Material: Other
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Other
- Material: Corn Cob
- Country: United States